Types of Vehicles We Accommodate
At Hawkeye Storage, we're prepared to accommodate all types of vehicles, from compact cars to semi-trailers. No matter the size of your fleet, we have the space and facilities across Indiana to meet your business parking needs.
- Company cars
- Fleet vans
- Pickup trucks
- Construction vehicles (e.g., excavators, bulldozers)
- Delivery trucks
- Shuttle buses
- Commercial RVs
- Service vehicles (e.g., plumbing or electrician vans)
- Heavy equipment (e.g., cranes, cement mixers)
- Agricultural vehicles (e.g., tractors, harvesters)
- Box trucks
- Food trucks
- Mobile offices
Our Parking Facilities Near Indianapolis
Our Business Parking Services are available at our conveniently located facilities in Pittsboro and Danville, Indiana. Situated right off I74, our Pittsboro location offers quick access to Indianapolis and Brownsburg. Meanwhile, our Danville facilities are conveniently located for businesses in Avon and Plainfield, Indiana. Wherever you're based, Hawkeye Storage is your nearby, reliable choice for business parking.
- Do you offer covered parking? Yes, we offer covered parking in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
- Can I cancel at any time? Absolutely. We offer flexible contracts that allow you to cancel at any time.
- Can you accommodate parking for a fleet of trucks? Yes, we can. Please contact us to discuss your needs and receive a custom quote.
- Will I have a designated parking spot? Yes, you will have a numbered spot that will be your spot during the duration of your leaase.
- When can I start parking there once I book online? You will have immediate access to your business parking spot once you book over the phone or online.
- Can I book a spot online? Yes, you can book a parking spot online. If you need more than one parking spot or need to add on parking spots for your business please contact us and we can assist you with those rentals.
- What do you require to lease a space? We require a signed lease agreement and you will also have to provide insurance on the space, you can use your vehicle insurance or you can purchase one of our protection plans to meet this requirement.
- How do I get into the gate? Once your booking is complete you will be emailed and texted over your space number and your gate code. Please make sure to use a # after your gate code to enter the facility.
- Can there be more than one gate code if I have employees picking up vehicles from the facility? Yes, you can add gate codes for your employees to use.
- What if I need a larger spot than what is listed online? We can create spots at some of our facilities to accomodate your vehicle.
Ready to experience top-tier Business Parking Services? Contact us today or fill out the form below for a custom quote or to learn more about how we can meet your business parking needs.